photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday #13... Valentine's Day Lovelies...

In honor of the upcoming holiday... I thought I'd do a round of adorable ways to decorate for Valentine's Day! I myself have yet to do any crafting or nesting for the 14th... but maybe this will inspire us all!



Nikki @ Grand Design Co... A beautiful mantle! I'm seriously in love with this!



Ashley Ann @ Under the Sycamore... I'm a little obsessed with her blog. Did you notice she keeps popping up in WGW's? This window is just darling!



Anna @ Noodlehead... These vintage hankie pillows are so sweet! I love all things fabric and these would definitely add some love to my couch!


Rachelle @ Fingerprints on the Fridge... This faux mantle is so sweet! I'm in love with mason jars, and this combination of blue & pink is lovely!



Erin @ Lemon Tree Creations... You know I'm lovin' that burlap pennant right now! And the chalkboard background is just perfect too!



Cheri @ I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar... This Momma is talented, that's for sure! This pillow is so stinkin' cute!  


These ladies have got me wantin' to go buy chocolate & conversation hearts! Are you ready for Valentine's Day?

3 comments:

  1. other than the ADORABLE decor you've stumbled upon, and the nice holiday treats... I'm not a big fan of Vday. (No, I'm not a bitter single gal)... just don't see the point in celebrating love one day a year when people should celebrate it all year! :)

    Plus, I don't have my awesome Sis around to have a Vday dinner date with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for featuring my banner!! Glad you liked it! Love this round up, I'm a big fan of Ashley Ann Photography too, love her little dangling hearts!

    Thanks again!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, thanks for featuring me. great round up!

    ReplyDelete