I hope you enjoyed last week's round-up of great recipe resources! Here's part II... Enjoy!
7. A Cozy Kitchen... These ladies have recipes that are sure to impress! Want to make homemade Mozzarella in 30 min? Adrianna and Caroline will show you how!
8. Annie's Eats... From breakfast to homemade babyfood, Annie's got you covered! She has a great list of yummy recipes and a beautiful site too!
9. Aggie's Kitchen... I've mentioned Aggie before... remember those Bruschetta Patty Melts? YUM. She's always posting something that looks amazing!
10. The Girl who Ate Everything... I just recently found Christy's blog... and boy am I glad! She has plenty of tempting treats, plus hearty main dishes too!
11. Deliciously Organic... Carrie Vitt is an amazing resource for those of you who like to keep things organic. Since Bri & I try our best to keep things fresh in our home, I really appreciate her passion for good food that's delicious too!
12. How Sweet It Is... Found on PW's Tasty Kitchen, Jessica's blog is such a treat! A girl who's spent time as a personal trainer, but loves food and even better... sweets? That's my kinda girl!
Now... what are you gonna do with all these recipes? Get cookin'!