photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I heart Trader Joe's... A quick & easy snack!

I LOVE Trader Joe's. Have I mentioned that before? Their food is amazing, which makes cooking more fun... and definitely makes my life a whole lot easier. I was in grabbing some groceries a while back, and saw the new Crisp Rice Cereal... as I threw a box in the cart for Bri & I, I noticed the quick and easy recipe for Peanut Butter Crispy Treats on the back of the box. I was sold. I went and grabbed a tub of TJ Peanut Butter, Brown Sugar, and Agave Syrup. It took me about 5 minutes to whip up a tasty treat... and they were devoured in about 2 days. If you have a Trader Joe's, please go there. Also... make these. Thank you.


Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats
7 cups TJ Crisp Rice Cereal
1 cup TJ Creamy Peanut Butter
1 cup TJ Organic Blue Agave Sweetener
1 cup TJ Organic Brown Sugar

First grab a sauce pan and heat sugar &syrup till it bubbles. Then add the peanut butter. Grab a large bowl and pour the mixture over crisp cereal and stir. Press into a 9x11 casserole dish and refridgerate for several hours to harden and cool.


Cut into squares and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Trader Joe's is awesome! I love their 4 cheese frozen pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, yum!! These look delicious! I'm so glad that I stumbled onto your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum indeed. My mouth is literally watering. Plus, I need Trader Joe's! I'm going to Google their progress right now. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! I was craving these all day and was going to make them but didn't get around to it...now seeing yours here...I think it's gonna happen tomorrow for sure! I just always eat the whole thing to myself! EEK! I miss trader joes...I used to live by one but now am no where near one!

    ReplyDelete