photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Long Awaited Bump Pics!

Well folks, as you can tell by the recent recipe posts... I'm feeling MUCH better! At week 13 I was getting my appitite back and it hasn't slowed down yet! We're going through jars of pickles and a whole lot of chips & salsa! I'm getting so excited now! The "Quickening" movements have started & all I can think about is buying teeny tiny clothes & if it's a boy or a girl! I'm even starting to show... except for the fact that when I'm in public, I often wonder if people just think I'm a little fat? Ha.

At first I thought I'd skip posting the ol' "bump pics," but since my family is far away, and I want to document this exciting experience... here's the first round!


Happy Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! SOOOOO CUTE! You are DARLING! Not chunky looking... totally preggers looking! :) And SO cute at that! You look FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayayay!! i love it!! i will call soon, promise! i'm still a bit loopy from my meds..but yes, soon I want to hear all about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You have a bump, you have a bump!! You are such a beautiful preggie!! I can't wait to find out if I will be spoiling a niece or a nephew!

    Totally agree with Case- not chunky, just stinkin' ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe!!! I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! I can't wait until you're back for good so I can rub on the little baby bump!! :)

    Girl... you couldn't look chunky if you wanted... you are so adorable- oh my word!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww... you look beautiful! hope you are feeling as good as you look!
    malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete