photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Quilt for Baby Sissy...


Three weeks left before Baby Sissy arrives, and this Mama is nesting away! All the sweet newborn clothes are washed and put away, the house is clean, and the swing, rock 'n sleep, and infant carseat are ready! The girls' room has two beds, with two handmade quilts. There are two rows of sweet girly dresses hanging in their closet, and boxes of diapers in two sizes.
 
 

I finished Baby Sissy's quilt weeks ago, and had it quilted by my sweet friend Lisa (she always does a gorgeous job!) It's taken me forever to snap a few pictures and get them up on the blog! I used THIS pattern, which was super easy and I'm so happy with how it turned out!

 
I searched high and low for pieces of Moda's Wee Woodland line on Etsy, since it's been long discontinued since I made all of Lovebug's bedding! HERE's the original post on her nursery. I'm so glad I found what I needed, since I've just been adding to all the original bedding and decor to update the nursery for both girls.
 

It's backed and quilted in turquoise, which I'm in love with right now and Lisa used the same bubble quilting that she used on Lovebug's quilt. I can't wait to lay our new baby girl on her quilt! I'll post pictures soon of the updated Nursery soon, along with some maternity pictures and a pregnancy update!

1 comment:

  1. Love your quilt. The colors strike my fancy. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete