photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Friday, June 24, 2011

A Quick and Easy Fabric Basket!

Hey folks! No baby yet... although I'm VERY ready for her to be here! This is just a last minute project I whipped up while we're waiting for our Lovebug to arrive! I wanted to make a fabric basket to hold diapers, wipes, etc on our changing table & I had PLENTY of scraps left from the bedding and all the other sewing projects for the nursery. It wasn't hard to find a  few tutorials on Pinterest/the Blog world... I love how easy the Web makes crafting! Sorry about not having "before" or "what you need pictures" ... I just used the patterns I found and made up my own as I went. Feel free to check out these lovely ladies' tutorials HERE & HERE. When it comes to cooking and crafting, I usually take other's suggestions and then do my own thing. Here's how it turned out...


Happy Friday! I'll post the latest bump pics and hopefully some exciting news soon! 


4 comments:

  1. So cute! I need to make some of these to organize my girls' cubbies in their bedroom.
    Emily
    domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this basket! What is the material underneath the fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wicked cute! I love love your nursery!& this basket! How big did you make yours?(size wise) I want to do the same thing for my dipes & wipes on our dresser/changing station & have lots of scraps to use up! your daughter is a doll face so beautiful! I'm in the process of doing my daughters nursery too! So I love to see what others have done! You did an awesome job!

    Karin Marie :)
    blondechic1413@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete