photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lovebug Update... Still Waiting!

Well... this little Mama is 39 weeks and so ready to meet our Baby Girl! I'm pretty sure I said that 2 weeks ago... so now I REALLY mean it! I went to the doctor yesterday and she said I'm still where I was last week... NOT dialated. Lovebug is running out of room in there, which means that when she moves she's either pushing on my ribs or squashing some organs. It's not neccesarily pleasant. I've been going up and down our stairs and keeping busy, hoping something will get this party started!
Until I have more exciting news, here's my latest Bump Pics...



2 comments:

  1. You're still one beautiful preggie! We just gotta pep talk lovebug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!

    I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced for 2 weeks and went into labor on my own at 39 weeks, 1 day, so the progress you've made/not made really means nothing, so don't worry! Hopefully you go soon! I know how you feel and how ready you are to meet your little girl!

    ReplyDelete