photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Monday, April 25, 2011

Bump Pics & an Update!

30 WEEKS! That's how far along I am! I can NOT believe how fast time is flying! Although our future whereabouts are still in a bit of limbo... this girl is heading home to Missouri to spend some MUCH needed time with family & friends to celebrate Lovebug & get all excited about her quickly approaching due date! I can't wait to blog all about the amazing shower that Case & Nae are working on!

I had a wonderful time with two hilarious ladies this week who flew out to enjoy San Diego with me! It was a lovely distraction from the fact that I'd soon be leaving without any real news about Bri's job situation. I loved eating ice cream almost every night & all the girl-talk. FYI... going to the beach while pregnant = feeling like a beached whale.

So far, I'm still feeling pretty good... I've had some swelling issues when the weather gets hot, or I spend too much time on my feet, but that's to be expected. Sleeping is a sad situation. I either get up to pee ten times a night or I can't get comfortable, or I'm wide awake at ungodly hours. Oh well... preparation for long nights with a newborn! One thing's for sure, Lovebug is one active little baby! She particularly likes to have dance parties at night, which keeps Bri & I entertained!

I'll try to blog as much as possible during all the craziness, but for now...here's the latest bump pics!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. You are so stinkin' beautiful. Little lovebug is silly. I canNOT wait until Thursday! Your shower will be a great time! :)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete