photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bedding, Bump Pics & a Prayer Request...

I know the ol' blog has been lacking in posts... it seems like time is FLYING by and I can't believe that another week has come and gone. Lovebug's bedding is ALL DONE! It took a while to get those crib bumpers knocked out, but it feels SO good to have it all ready for her arrival. Now we just need the crib to put it all in... and maybe a few more things for the nursery too!


Here's the latest bump pics... as requested! I'm FINALLY wearing a pair of maternity jeans... after 25 weeks... I found a pair that fit like my old ones and are super comfy! God Bless the Gap... Skinny jeans in the size I was wearing before... YES please!


I'm getting a little nervous about how fast the time is flying by! I feel like I blink and another week is gone! I get caught between wanting her to be here tomorrow so I can see her pretty little face, and then being panicked that I only have 13 weeks left to prepare for her! Goodness.

I really want to be settled before she makes her big arrival... but there are some things that are up in the air about where we'll be in the future... causing this pregnant lady to be slightly stressed out... and when I say slightly, I mean MAJORLY. I've been dreaming of being a Mommy since as long as I can remember... and in those dreams I had my baby's nursery all filled with handmade things, painted, with pictures hung and diapers stocked... at this point it's killing me that her things are piled on the guest bed. So any prayers are much appreciated ya'll. Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great new pic's!

    Do they have a "Designer's Showcase" for nurseries?

    Missin' you two and looking forward to seeing all three!

    We'll keep the prayers going up!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fabrics! Things will all come together and you will be so busy enjoying and learning your new little one, that all the worries will fade into the background for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great! :) I can't wait to see finished nursery pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are BEAUTIFUL. I'm so excited for Lovebug.

    You know that you, brother, and lovebug are in all my prayers. We all miss you like crazy!

    That bedding is awesome. You do realize that you're going to be sewing my baby's someday, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!

    I hear you on the pregnancy flying by! I'm 29 weeks now and starting to freak out a little bit that I have 11 weeks left give or take! We have done almost nothing in our nursery yet. I am waiting on my husband to paint the darn room then we will get everything done fast! It's causing me some anxiety, so I totally get where you're coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm a new follower from Friday Favorites. Congrats on your baby girl. I'm also expecting a baby girl- she's due June 1st. I definitely understand the stress about not knowing where you'll be. We'll be moving overseas when our little one is 6 weeks old yet and we don't even know where yet. It's definitely enough to stree a pregnant lady out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sweetie! It's so normal to feel a little nervous... you'll be a fantastic mom, I can tell. And for all those little questions that come up there are plenty of books and websites to ease your mind! xo malia

    ReplyDelete
  8. My baby girl didn't have a room much less it decorated and all prettied up like I wanted until she was 6 weeks old! The house we were renting was infested with mold and we had to get out! We stayed with a friend since we were already planning on moving not far from where you grew up! Everything will work out fine! :)

    ReplyDelete