photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What we're loving for Fall...

The weather is cooling off here in the Midwest--actually it cooled off a LOT sooner than it usually does! I'm not sure what it is about Fall, but it makes me want to do a WHOLE lot of shopping--usually with a Pumpkin Spice Latte in hand. These days, I do most of our shopping online. It's a lot more convenient with two small kiddos! I thought I'd share what we are loving right now.

It's no secret that we love Sadie Sky Boutique! The girls have quite a collection of her adorable bows and headbands and Jess is just the sweetest person too! The radiant orchid--gorgeous!



THESE classic books illustrated by Anna Bond from Rifle Paper Co, are simply gorgeous! With two little girls, who LOVE to be read to, we are definitely adding these our wish list!


THIS sweatshirt from Loved by Hannah and Eli is amazing and definitely on my list of things to cuddle up in this Fall!



Of course, I couldn't be more in love with THESE Moccs from Freshly Picked--can you tell I'm loving the orchid lately?


It wouldn't be Fall without the scent of baked goods, am I right? I've been eyeing THESE all natural soy candles from Candelles--yum!


We are also getting pretty excited about Halloween over here, and THESE Jammies from Carters are just the CUTEST! FYI they are selling like hot cakes, and I may have snagged a couple sets at 40%off!


So what are you loving for Fall? Any amazing sales I should know about? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment