photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Sunday, September 14, 2014

New Items: The Party Shop and Your Feedback!

I'm so excited to show you a little of what I've been working on for the shop! I am loving the new colors for Fall this year--orchid, mustard, navy and turquoise. I also love the geometric prints that are everywhere as well.



I've also got some glittery fall garlands that will work wonderfully for Thanksgiving get-togethers or add some sparkle to your Fall decor!


I really love all the arrows/chevrons that are all over right now, and had fun making these hand-sewn felt garlands.


I've added glittery name banners too!


Most importantly, now that The Party Shop has been up and running, I'd LOVE your feedback! What would you like to see more of in the shop? Bunting and Garlands are my true love, but I want to help you all throw a GREAT party, and I want to know what you'd love available.

I'm SUPER excited to show you what I've been cooking up next! EEEK (super excited) so stay tuned for that!

Have a wonderful week y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the sparkles!! I'd also love to do a play room in the colors from your first garland.

    ReplyDelete