photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Delicious {Smoothie} Recipe!

Need a new smoothie recipe? This one is seriously the best I've ever had! I got it from the Lovely Tiffany Ruda on IG a few weeks ago, and modified it for a single serving. It's now my go-to for lunch time! So good that little Miss Hannah asked for a taste yesterday and now I'm pretty sure I'll never enjoy a whole one again... "I like it alot Mommy!" It has cold coffee concentrate in it, which you can buy at Trader Joe's now or make your own, but I highly suggest buying some of Tiffany's YummyRudebegga's HERE. Also... you will need one of THESE adorable mason jar tumblers!


Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie

1 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup cold coffee concentrate
1 heaping tbsp cocoa powder
1 heaping tbsp peanut butter
1/4 cup granola {any kind}
1 frozen banana
1/4 cup ice

Blend well and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment