photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Friday, March 16, 2012

Insta-Friday!

It's Friday again... why does it ALWAYS sneak up on me? I feel like each week I say I'm going to do xy and z, and then another week flies by and only x got done, and then I forgot to blog about it... oh well. It has been BEAUTIFUL here in Missouri! Summer weather in March... I'll take it! Lovebug and I are keeping busy getting out in the sunshine, shopping, and getting the HOUSE HUNT underway! I'm feeling so very blessed, and am excited for all that Spring is bringing with it! Here's a little peek into our week...

Shopping with my best friend Case... stocking up on craft/sewing supplies and getting some much needed time together. Baby girl didn't mind that we brought her along too... check out those shades!

Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Homemade Cinnamon rolls... YUM.
I heart cheat days on the diet... and P.S. I've lost 5lbs in the last 3 weeks!

Pleated Poppy goodies that came in the mail... Happy Day!
Even better? Lindsey remailing them to me after they shipped to our old Cali address... LOVE the amazing customer service in buying handmade! Check out here beautiful shop HERE.

Purple Sparkly Pedicure with my Sister, after a full day of shopping with my Mom... perfect.


Teeny Tiny baby sandals... my heart just melted into a puddle on the floor.
Sweet Lovebug is finally wearing her summer clothes from last year... she's so. very. small.

Have a great weekend y'all!
life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment