photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Whatcha Got Wednesday #9... Just Shopping Around!

With birthday money in hand, and Christmas around the corner... this girl is spending a lot of time surfing the web for all kinds of goodies! Here are a few of my favorite places to browse!


Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy Shop... How will I choose?!

Handmade petal drop necklaces, pouches, petal pushers and posy pins... some of the cutest accessories on the web!



Vanessa @ The V&Co Shop... Patterns Galore!

I just LOVE all of the patterns in Vanessa's shop! Most of them are on my sewing "to-do" list! 



Jessica @ Allora Handmade... Gorgeous Rosette Accessories!

I bought an awesome grey rosette necklace last year @ Queen Bee Market, and EVERYTIME I wear it I get tons of compliments!


 
Lisa @ Lisa Leonard Designs... Beautiful Handmade Jewelry!

Lisa's jewelry is so incredibly stunning! Each piece is detailed and personal... and just lovely.

Speaking of shopping... this is where I'll be heading this weekend...


It'll be fabulous... and I'll spill all the juicy details later! Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: