photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thankgiving!

I'm sure some of you have noticed the sudden lack of blogging from this girl here... but never fear! I'll be back at it real soon. Things have just been a little crazy around here... that ever happen to you?

In honor of the wonderful holiday we're about to celebrate tomorrow, I thought I'd take the time to reflect on what I'm thankful for. After all, God gives us so many blessings throughout the year... both big and small! So before I start getting the bird ready or whipping up those ol' casseroles...

I'm Thankful For...

My savior, Jesus Christ... who died for my sins.
My amazing husband... he's so good to me. I'm truly blessed.
My wonderful family... we're super close and I'm so blessed in that way.
My friends back home... who are there for long phone chats & when I need a quick word or prayer.
My new friends out here... we have such a great community... our family away from home.
The way God has provided for Bri & I... he's always faithful. Always.
The answered prayers recently... he's always listening. He loves me and wants good things for me.

I hope you all have a very special Thanksgiving! God bless you and yours!


P.S. Don't forget to eat some pe-can pie! It's my favorite!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your Thanksgiving meal with friends was a success! I'm sure you indulged in a little pecan pie! :)

    Love you and miss you. 'Always thankful for having you in my life.

    ReplyDelete