photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Whatcha Got Wednesday #7 & More Fall Goodies…

I don’t know about ya’ll, but I’ve been baking up a fall frenzy over here! It’s been nice and cool and little bit grey here in So Cal and I’m ready for hot chocolate every night and some sort of pumpkin baked goodie! I definitely went to Starbucks the other day for a non-fat, sugar free latte… and ended up with a rather large Pumpkin Spice Latte AND a Pumpkin Cream-Cheese Muffin too! Oh geez.

So in order to help you all blow your diets too….

Mary @ Delightful Bitefuls: S’more Cookie Bars!


Nothin' says fall like S'mores around a bon fire... and these can be made inside where it's nice and cozy... but with all the gooey marshmellowey goodness!


Annie @ Annie’s Eats: Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins!


My Starbucks weakness now has a recipe to go along with it! THANK YOU Annie!


Abby @ Confabulation in the Kitchen: Homemade Fall Oreos!


My Daddy just LOVES Oreos... and how fun are these Fall cuties?! I bet they're a whole lot better than the store bought ones! 


Amy @ The Idea Room: Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes!


I have such a sweet tooth in the morning (well all day really) but Bri and I are definitely fans of big Saturday morning breakfast! We're sure excited to try out these pancakes! 


Tracy @ Sugarcrafter: Apple Cider Doughnut Holes!


Mmm mm! Homemade doughnut holes with fallish twist?! Count this girl IN! 

Happy Eating!

5 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! Thanks for including me in your round-up with all these great recipes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace--Thanks for including the cinnamon swirl pancakes. Hope you like them. I for one am regretting the fact that I made them...now I CRAVE them...

    Now I must go and see the other recipes you linked to...YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks so much for the feature! I hope you try the Oreos - they're super good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature, Candace! What a lovely surprise to my Wednesday morning ;)

    These are worth every calorie... I did make 2 batches in one weekend they disappeared so fast! Then again... Pumpkin Spice Lattes are worth every calorie, too!

    Mary xo
    Delightful Bitefuls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um. My mouth is drooling. You're going to have to whip up some of this deliciousness while you are here AND leave me the recipes!

    LOVE you.

    ReplyDelete