photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Whatcha Got Wednesday #4: Sweets for the Season!

It’s no secret that I just LOVE this time of year… I may be a long way from fall foliage, but I’ve been drooling over all the yumminess out there in the blogosphere right now! I think the ball has started rolling and now I’m headed in a bad direction (for my waistline at least.) Ya’ll MUST check out these delicious dishes…

Tara @ Smells like Home: Caramel Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes!


Goodness gracious! Now THAT’s a cupcake! It makes me wanna have people over just so I can make these! Tara’s got a whole lot more where this came from… including Peanut Butter Dulce de Leche Cupcakes!


Amy, The Famous Bakerella: Pumpkin Cake Pops!


Bakerella is the queen of the adorable cake pops and now has a new book out full of them! She also has a bunch of other sweet recipes on her blog… try the mini maple (chocolate chip) pancake muffins! Trust me! She was featured on the cover of Betty Crocker Magazine recently!


Aggie’s Kitchen: Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins


Don’t these muffins look delicious?! I’m definitely gonna try these soon! Aggie’s website has all kinds of delicious recipes! I made her Bruschetta Pattie melts HERE. I also won a fabulous apron giveaway @ Aggie’s Kitchen that I’ll post about soon! Check her out!


Elissa @ 17 and Baking: Autumn S’mores with homemade pumpkin spice marshmallows!


17 & Baking is such an inspiring blog! Elissa is such a talented writer, photographer, and baker! She has accomplished so much at such a young age and her blog is absolutely amazing! Every single one of her pictures makes my mouth water! I really can’t say enough about what an experience it is to read!


Maria & Josh @ Two Peas and their Pod: Pumpkin Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel


Mmm Mm! I love muffins. I could eat muffins everyday. I love how they make the house smell and I love the warm feeling I get when I eat them. This Husband and Wife duo have quite a variety of delicious recipes! This one’s calling my name!


Kim @ Lovin’ from the Oven: Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple Creamcheese Filling!


This blog will leave you drooling, and your diet blown. It’s chocked full of amazing baked goodies… I’ve bookmarked too many to count! When you need a sugar fix, or somethin’ comforting… this girl’s got a recipe. Enjoy!


Ree THE Pioneer Woman: Caramel Pumpkin Pecan Gingersnap Cheesecake!


How could I have my first foodie WGW post and not mention the fabulous Ree?! This cheesecake sounds so over the top with fall goodness, that I thought it’d be the perfect ending to such a yummy post! This is going on my “to make” for Thanksgiving! YUM!

Well I’m off to do some baking! I hope ya’ll enjoy these little fall temptations!

1 comment: