photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Friday, August 8, 2014

Hannah's Donut Themed 3rd Birthday Party

I'm finally getting around to blogging my sweet little THREE year old's birthday party! Hannah has grown up so much this summer, and this Mama is equal parts beaming with pride, and crying ugly tears because she acts SO big! This girl is spunky, hilarious, creative, equal parts obsessed with Disney Princesses, and Cars & Planes! She is sweet as can be, and we just love her to pieces! She's old enough now to get a say in what kind of party she wants and well--a girl after my own heart--she chose DONUTS! It didn't take much to convince me and I thought it was a pretty cute idea too. I found a ton of really cute/cheap ideas and threw together this little party in the park only a few weeks after Liv's 1st Birthday Party. I grabbed most of the supplies, including the adorable Oh Joy cups at Target, and our favorite donut shop, Lamars, took care of the food! I made a big batch of iced coffee and we were set! All the sources/links are listed at the bottom of the post. 








It was such a fun morning celebrating our sweet girl with friends and family! I took only a handful of pictures, mostly because we were too busy eating yummy donuts, drinking iced coffee, and catching up with dear friends, but also because it was an OUTDOOR party in July and, well, we were all a little sweaty! I did happen to capture a few cute little toddler moments... PRECIOUS! 


DIY Donut Balloons: Studio DIY, Donut garland printable: Oh Happy Day, Table clothes, plates, napkins, straws, & Oh Joy cups: Target, Donuts: Lamars Iced Coffee: Pioneer Woman, Adorable donut bow: Sadie Sky Boutique, White tank: Gap, Mint pedal pushers: Janie & Jack

3 comments:

  1. I love this!! I'm trying to talk Abigail into a donut party for her 4th. We'll see if I can convince her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this Donut Themed 3rd Birthday Party. These sprinkled donuts are looking too yummy. I wish I could eat them right now!! I think donut party is a good idea for my daughter’s 6th birthday. Thanks for the inspiration. I will give this idea to Matt though right now we are looking for some good venues in Chicago for this party.

    ReplyDelete