photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Friday, April 26, 2013

An Update & {Baby Sissy's Name!}

Whew. 31 weeks y'all. This Mama must admit... I'm TIRED. It's been 3 weeks of zero sleep, due to my lovely friend RLS {restless leg syndrome} and 32 weeks of puking {I did get a 2 week break though!} So if this sweet little peanut wants to make a slightly early entrance, I'd say go for it girlfriend!

31 Weeks!

I've been keeping busy getting the nursery ready for the girls to share. Bri put up the toddler bed and Baby Sissy's quilt is being quilted! I filled more hoops with fabric, and made a little name hoop art for her...

 
Our sweet girl has a name! Olivia Grace Edwards.
"But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God’s unfailing love for ever and ever." {Psalm 52:8 NIV}
 
 
This Mama is craving tomatoes, avocados, strawberries, and ice cream of course! I'm enjoying the bits of Spring sunshine and windows open, baseball on the TV and Summer just around the corner!

If you think of us, please pray for a quick remainder of this pregnancy, for rest for Mama and patience for my sweet Husband and my precious Lovebug. She woke up with a fever of 103 today and Mama is still working on finding a prescription that will help me sleep! Thank you!
 

1 comment:

  1. Praying!

    I am loving the name of your sweet baby girl! And the verse that goes with it? LOVE.

    ReplyDelete