photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall Lovelies {Crafty Decor}

I thought I'd give y'all a little peek into our home during my favorite season. It seems like almost every room is still a "work in progress" but it's still fun to decorate for the seasons.


I wanted to have an area that embodied what fall is to me... pure happiness. So just as you enter our house, this is what you'll see. I found the adorable idea for my chalkboard garlands HERE. I also embroidered the whimsical hoops using patterns found HERE and HERE.  I bought my felt HERE, and used baker's twine and scrapbook paper I already had.

 The patterns were really easy, and I did each in an evening, while watching TV with the Hubby.
I have really been enjoying stitching lately... so calming.
 
The lovely daisies are from my sweet husband, and the
treasures in the basket are old and new, found and gifted.
 
 My sweet Lovebug helped pick out the pumpkins and gourds we have throughout the house.
She could have any one she wanted, and picked the tiny white one at Trader Joe's.
She carried it around for hours... so proud.
 
We can't wait to carve pumpkins and eat pie!
We're soaking up the cool weather and lookingforward to Halloween!
 
Happy Fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment