photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Insta- Friday!

It's Friday of a long weekend... Hooray! Who's excited about extra time spent with family and getting stuff done? This Mama sure is! Here's what our little family was up to these last two weeks...

I definitely tried to snap a picture of this sweet sleeping girl
but the minute I peered over the crib her eyes popped open!
 

A perfect way to spend nap time.
 

Proof that she's not all sugar and spice!
 
Lunch at the Tea Room with Grandma... LOVE.
 
All packed up and off on a Road trip with my girl to visit
dear friends!
 
She's a road trip pro... slept the whole 3 1/2 hrs!
We started driving during nap time... genius.
 
Making friends! So fun to see her play with big kids...
and she LOVED the "Bee Bee!" [baby]
 
My very dear friend, Jen and my girl... a precious memory!
We had a very relaxing weekend in a quiet little town.
 
A girls night with friends since childhood... so fun!
 

Tiny baby Chucks from Grandma & a vintage jumper
from her Great Grandma... so sweet!
 
 
Have a great weekend y'all!
life rearranged
 




1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying looking through your blog! What is that embroidery project you're working on? It's so great! I've been looking for something I can work on while I'm watching tv or traveling, and I love that!

    ReplyDelete