photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Friday, July 27, 2012

Insta-Friday... San Diego Edition

Soo... I'm a little behind. Life has been super-duper busy with settling into the house, the big 1st Birthday party, and recent trips to the lake, and San Diego! I've got a whole lot of blog posts to write, and can't wait to share all the DIY goodness of Lovebug's party, and what we're working on in the house! In the meantime, here's a quick catch up & our week in sunny SoCal!

Just lovin' our sweet girl & enjoying Summer!

Landed with a sweet sleeping baby. LOVE my moby wrap! :: First stop? Brunch @ Cafe 222 in Downtown San Diego... GO THERE if you're ever in the area :: Introducing my girl to the locals ::
Passed out cold at Daddy's work dinner.

Sprinkles Cupcakes = YUM! :: Dinner with my wonderful San Diego friends that I missed SOO much in the last year! :: Beach Baby. Girlfriend loved it :: Baby's 1st burger had to be In & Out, duh.

 Just 3 girls hanging out at the beach :: Sand is apparently very tasty and we had to drag this little beach baby away :: Sister love- so helpful on Lovebug's 1st big trip! :: A date at our old spot with my Hubby thanks to my wonderful sister

No comments:

Post a Comment