photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday #14... Nursery Decor from Etsy!

It's been only days since we found out that Baby Edwards is a girl... but I was planning our nursery long before that! : ) Our Theme? Wee Woodland! I'm dreaming of sweet little deer, foxes, squirrels & owls, etc! I want to fill her room with lots of warm colors, and soft bedding...handmade by yours truly! I was inspired by this fabric line from Moda...


I love the whimsical patterns with tiny toadstools, squirrels and acorns! So what to do once we had our theme? Head on over to Etsy of course! This week's WGW is full of the beautiful things we want for our nursery!



Amy @ Scrap Your Story ...Woodland Party Set! Adorable Invites, Thank You's & Cupcake toppers that would be perfect for a baby shower!




Loxly Hollow ... Amazing Whimsy Nursery Prints! We're in love with these sweet friends and can't wait to hang a few on Baby Girl's walls! The artist is truly talented!




Erin @ Ink Tree Press ... Woodland Alphabet Wall Cards! Aren't these just precious? I love the vintage look & think they'll look great in the nursery!




Kit @ Trafalgar's Square ... More Nursery Prints! I'm just so amazed at the talent over on Etsy! I can't wait to have all the beautiful art we've found hanging in the nursery!


I'm so excited to start sewing and crafting and getting things ready! Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm really impressed that you're making your daughter's bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (insert small squeak of excitement here)!

    I'm thrilled to start purchasing things for little lovebug. You've given me great shower ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up!

    I love all of your ideas! Precious!

    ReplyDelete