photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's a . . .

Baby Edwards is a precious baby GIRL! We're so very excited! I've been dreaming of all the adorable things I could sew for her... bows & tutu's, dresses & dolls... I'm just giddy! Bri has always wanted little girls... he's ready to spoil her, and protect her! Seeing his eyes light up after we found out makes me so anxious to see him be the wonderful Daddy I know he'll be! She's already got him wrapped around her little tiny finger!

Her pretty little profile

The whole ultrasound experience was so amazing! The technician measured each of her little bones, and we could even see some of her personality emerging! She kept putting her hands over her face while we were trying to get a profile picture...she'll have to get over that soon! Being the first Grandbaby on both sides... photos are going to be a big part of her life! She also sucks her thumb... which was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! We left the doctor's office with big smiles!


We immediately headed to get some breakfast (our appt was at 8am) and then to do a little shopping!!
We could have bought the entire store... but we were able to hold back and Bri picked out her first tiny dress... so sweet! I also couldn't resist the little pooh onesie! The pink & blue striped set is what we hope to bring her home from the hospital in. It's Splendid (which is one of my favorite brands from Anthropologie)... but with Bri & I's height... she might be a little too small for even 0-3 months... we'll just have to wait and see!

I'm getting so excited to be a Mommy! Bri and I can't wait for our little miracle to be in our arms! We've started registering, and planning the nursery! I'll post our theme & all my ideas soon! We're feeling so very blessed right now!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Doesn't it feel much more real once you know the gender? Have so much fun shopping for little girl clothes! I love that I'm having a boy and there's cute stuff out there boy baby boys, but girl stuff is the absolute cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me smile from the inside out! So happy about little lovebug. I can't wait to start shopping! :)

    You two are going to be such AMAZING parents. I love how giddy brother is!

    Adorable outfits, by the way. Love you preggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my word... She is so beautiful! just like her momma! :) I LOVE the outfits... its so funny b/c I went shopping this weekend... and totally started picking some stuff up for her!! :) I'll be sending them your way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you two, I'm speechless!

    She's beautiful!

    Love you both (all three, that is!)

    Dad

    ReplyDelete