photo cc1_zps954c9cb4.png  photo cc2_zps5d5b43a3.png  photo cc6_zps0ed9b97b.png  photo BUT6_zps8dfa3d9f.png

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Whatcha Got Wednesday #3 & More Fall Inpiration!

Ya’ll want some more fall inspiration?! Well I sure do! It hit 105 degrees here in Southern California this week, and I’m ready for some cool weather!! So, in hope of convincing myself that it really is gonna be October this Friday, I’ve been cooking chili, baking pecan pie muffins & breakin’ out those pumpkins! Amen?!


The Ladies @ How Does She?’s Count Down to Candy!


If ya’ll haven’t checked out Howdoesshe.com, you simply MUST! It’s chocked full of recipes, crafts, and all kinds of how-to’s for SAHMs & House Wives! These adorable count-downs are for sale in kits, or pre-made and I think they are darling!


Carrie @ Dittle Dattle’s Halloween Sweet Treat Table!


This lady is just amazing! She & her daddy even MADE a Pottery Barn knock off BED for 175 dollars! My jaw was on the floor! You must check out all her great tutorials & her Halloween décor is just so stinkin’ cute!


Heather @ Life with Lulu, Junebug & Carter’s Adorable Fall Décor!


This is such a sweet family blog, and boy does this Mama of 5 have a knack for decorating & crafting too! Her Fall table looks so warm and inviting!


Malia @ Yesterday on Tuesday’s Dyed Halloween Tags!


Malia is just so talented! She’s always coming up with such great crafty projects! Check out her new Linky party that’s been super fun too!

Lindsay @ The Cottage Home’s Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial!


I’ve been drooling over all the fabric pumpkins in the blogosphere and this tutorial takes the cake! The Cottage Mama’s blog is a pleasure to read and her shop is super cute too!


Michelle @ Sweet Something Design’s Fall Mantle!


Oh goodness do I love that burlap pennant! This creative lady is livin’ in my home state of Missouri and she’s decorating everything around her to pretty perfection! Her house is just gorgeous!

AND, for the cherry on top, Jen @ Tatertots & Jello is hosting…


Go check it out ya’ll! Hope you’re having a great week!

6 comments:

  1. You've picked out some really great things. I'm off to check out that pumpkin tutorial. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for sharing my pumpkin tutorial with your readers :-). Happy fall to you!!

    Have a great day,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks candace! it was so nice of you to include me in this fun round-up
    (-: YOU are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to tell you I tried the Med Chicken and it was great. I wanted to thank you for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Sweet Treat Table! You are so sweet. Have a great weekday ~Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candace, thank you SO much for featuring me, and for your kind words. I'm glad I found your blog - off to check it out!

    PS - I am a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete